RMHF Poster Competition
Rules and Guidelines
1. All applicants must completely fill out and comply with the RMHF Art Poster Competition Agreement form. Poster-Competition-Agreement-Form-pdf 2018
2. All entries must be original creations.
3. Submissions depicting copyrighted designs, characters or trademarked names or logos will not be accepted.
4. Artists under the age of 18 must have parental/guardian consent.
5. Entries must be submitted by January 31, 2018
6. To submit your entry attach a photo image jpg. of your artwork to this Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Be sure to include your full NAME, EMAIL address and a signed and dated copy (attachment) of the Poster Competition Agreement Form.
7. The RMHF reserves the right to take additional photographs of the original artwork.
8. All reproduction and usage rights of the winning entry will belong to the Rochester Music Hall of Fame.
9. The original artwork will remain the property of the artist.
10. The RMHF may publicly reveal the identities of the top 3 winning artists and display photographs of them and their art work in conjunction with the announcement of the winners and for promotional purposes.
11. The top 3 winners may be asked to participate in promotional activities associated with the competition and or induction ceremony.
12. Suggested themes: Rochester and music in general.
13. Technical details:
- The artwork should be visually suitable for and accommodate poster sizes of:
(18” by 24”), (11” by 16”), (4” by 6”)
- Be mindful that portions of the imagery/artwork will be overwritten with information about the event and inductees names etc. Generally the top and bottom portions are used for this purpose.
- The heading might include:
Rochester Music Hall of Fame
“Class of 2018” Induction Ceremony
Kodak Hall at Eastman Theatre
7:00 PM April 30th
- Note that the poster “bleeds” (printed from edge to edge of paper on all four sides) with no hard borders. Make sure the imagery allows for at least 1/8” of leeway on all four edges to provide for inconsistency of positioning the artwork in the printing process.
Follow us on Face Book at: https://www.facebook.com/RMHF2012/