Please Note: We are no longer accepting submissions for the 2020 Poster Competition.
To submit your entry, attach a photo image JPG file of your artwork to email@example.com. Be sure to include your full name, email address and a signed and dated copy (attachment) of the RMHF Poster Competition Agreement Form.
- All applicants must completely fill out and comply with the RMHF Art Poster Competition Agreement Form.
- All entries must be original creations.
- Submissions depicting copyrighted designs, characters or trademarked names or logos will not be accepted.
- Artists under the age of 18 must have parental/guardian consent.
- Entries must be submitted by January 31, 2020
- The RMHF reserves the right to take additional photographs of the original artwork.
- All reproduction and usage rights of the winning entry will belong to the Rochester Music
Hall of Fame.
- The original artwork will remain the property of the artist.
- The RMHF may publicly reveal the identities of the top 3 winning artists and display photographs of them and their artwork in conjunction with the announcement of the winners and for promotional purposes.
- The top 3 winners may be asked to participate in promotional activities associated with the competition and or induction ceremony.
- Suggested themes: Rochester and music in general.
Technical details: The artwork should be created as vector art or a raster image that will equal 150 dpi at 35″ x 40″. (A smaller version can be used for the submission).
The original version of the artwork should have graphic elements that are in layers and should be editable to accommodate poster sizes of:
- 32.25″ x 53″ plus bleed, with all text and major graphics within 4″ margins.
- 35″ x 40″ plus bleed.
- 18″ x 24″ plus bleed.
- 11″ x 17″ plus bleed.
- 8.5″ x 11″ plus bleed.
- 6″ x 9″ postcard plus bleed.
Be mindful that portions of the imagery/artwork will be overwritten with information about the event and inductee names, etc.
The poster design should allow for the information below to be included:
Rochester Music Hall of Fame
“Class of 2020” Induction Ceremony
Kodak Hall at Eastman Theatre
April 26th, 7:00 PM